Student Visa to Australia
We, at Australia Student Service, offer manoeuvring assistance to study in Australia for Indian students. We offer professional assistance for Indian students to avail Student Visa according to the latest changes and development in the immigration processes. Getting a Student Visa to study in Australia is never going to be an easy task unless if you managed to get perfect assistance from the professionals.
At Australia Student Service, students can avail all kinds of assistances about the Australian Universities and all the requirements for becoming an International Student. In addition, our consulting team has all the prior knowledge and offer professional assistance for the Indian students to get an Australian Student Visa at ease.
Australia – The Most Desired Education Destination for Student
Australia is one among the most preferred destination for the students who are willing to do their higher studies in abroad, especially among the Indian student. Currently, there is a huge demand among Indian Students to apply for student visa Australia. The educational standards of the Australian Universities are highly recognised worldwide and it poses a high–level value.
Apart from having strict rules and to focus on practical training complying, the education providers in Australia faces regular inspections from the public and private facilities to check whether all academic activities are carried upon the national academic standards.
In spite of quality education, the students who pick Australia as their education destination can work in Australia under their Student Visa legally.
Australian Student Visa
From 1st of July 2016, the visa guidelines for Australian Student Visa have changed and a Simplified Visa Framework (SSVF). We, Australia Student Service, are well aware of those changes and our consulting team to assist students in the right path to avail Australian Student Service.
By availing this Student Visa, students can participate in an eligible course of study. Besides, students can bring their family members to Australia during their study period. Here are the lists of streams on which our consultant team will assist you to gain student visa for Australia from India.
- Student visa (subclass 500)
- Student Guardian visa (subclass 590)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
- Visitor Visa – For short term courses
Who Can Apply for Australian Student Visa
Students who are willing to study in Australia by joining any of the below-listed courses from Australian Universities can apply for Student Visa
- Bachelor degree
- Graduate certificate
- Graduate diploma
- Associate degree
- Master degree
- English language proficiency – IELTS or PTE
- The applicant should meet health and character requirements
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Evidence of sufficient funds
- Recognised and valid academic certificates
Required Documents for an Australian Student visa
- Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment)
- A valid passport
- Passport-size photographs
- Your visa application fee
- Your Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Evidence of your English proficiency skills (TOEFL/IELTS score)
- Academic and work experience documents
- Details of your health insurance policy (Overseas Student Health Cover )
- Evidence of financial ability (Including tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependants, return airfare)
- Statement of purpose
In addition to those documents, if an applicant is a minor (i.e. below 18 years of age), then it is supposed for them to provide an additional document of parental consent. All this information will be elaborated by our consultant team.
Free Student Services
Counselling Students to make an informed career choice.
Advising various colleges and courses available.
Coaching to improve essay writing skills.
Explaining English requirements and local testing centres.
Guidance with Student Visa application.
Guidance with applying Overseas Student Health Cover [OHSC].
Introduce to College.
Track progress of student
- Arranging temporary accommodation.
- Receiving at Airport and transfer to accommodation.
- Opening Bank A/c, apply for TFN.
- Explain local neighbourhood and facilities.
- Introduce to College.
- Explaining cost of study, cost of living and Australian Culture.
Continue to provide advice and guidance to make student feel at home and settle into Australian culture.